I was really excited when I saw this garlic press for review. Normally I just use the garlic that is in the jar you can purchase at the store but having things a little more fresh is always better. This garlic press is so easy to use you put the garlic cloves in and just press down and their you go!! It is also a little bigger then most presses you can use bigger size garlic in it. Easy to wash just use soap water and a sponge. This garlic press was made in China.
1. It easily minces garlic in one press (No more sore palms or aching fingers like you get with other garlic presses)
2. Large capacity basket (Press good sized cloves ... even if you leave the peels on)
3. No more stinky "garlic hands" (Easy to use and even easier to clean so you won't have to worry about smelling like garlic cloves all day)
4. Heavy duty, quality construction (BUT it weighs in at a svelte 9.3 oz so ANYONE can use it effortlessly)
5. Backed by an INSANE Double Guarantee! (Order yours now because you literally RISK NOTHING!)
Order your own Propresser Garlic Press today. Use it in your kitchen to effortlessly press garlic and add loads of flavor to your favorite dishes.
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.