Both my son and daughter loved this movie Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast this is very colorful and attracts attention even my little niece I watch sat down and watched it. She is only like 4 months but she was watching it. A fairy wasn't afraid to help the neverbeast. This beast has the some really pretty green eyes that stick out.
This would be a really cute movie for any little girl out there!!!
Tinker Bell and Her Fairy Friends Return in a LEGENDARY New Adventure!
TINKER BELL AND THE LEGEND
OF THE NEVERBEAST
The Myth Comes to Magical Life on Disney Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Digital HD,
Disney Movies Anywhere, DVD & On-Demand March 3, 2015!
Synopsis: Return to Pixie Hollow for the heartwarming and humorous adventure “Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast”! An ancient myth of a fabled creature sparks the curiosity of Tinker Bell and her good friend Fawn, an animal fairy who’s not afraid to break the rules to help an animal in need. But this creature – massive and wondrous with glowing green eyes – is not welcome in Pixie Hollow – and the scout fairies are determined to capture the mysterious beast, who they fear will destroy their home. Fawn, who sees a tender heart beneath his gruff exterior, must convince Tink and her fairy friends to risk everything to rescue the NeverBeast.
Cast: Ginnifer Goodwin (TV’s “Once Upon a Time”) as FAWN, the Animal Fairy, and
Rosario Dawson (“Sin City: A Dame to Kill For”) as NYX, a Scout Fairy, along with returning Pixie Hollow players Mae Whitman (TV’s “Parenthood”) as TINKER BELL,
Raven-Symoné (TV’s “State of Georgia”) as IRIDESSA, Megan Hilty (TV’s “Smash”) as ROSETTA, Lucy Liu (TV’s “Elementary”) as SILVERMIST,” Pamela Adlon (TV’s “Californication”) as VIDIA and Academy Award®-Winner Anjelica Huston (TV’s “Smash”) as QUEEN CLARION
Director: Steve Loter (“Tarzan & Jane,” “Kim Possible”)
Producer: Michael Wigert (“Secret of the Wings”)
Release Date: March 3, 2015
Bonus: Blu-ray Combo Pack, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere
- 5 Essential Ingredients to Getting Gruff: Uncover the 5 Essential Ingredients in making “Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast.” The 5 ingredients are story, design, animation, sound, and making Gruff.
- My Dad’s Movie: The True Story of the NeverBeast: Director Steve Loter takes us on a personal journey of how his young daughter taught him life lessons that became the story for “Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast”.
- Jeff Corwin’s Guide to Real-World NeverBeasts: From high above the trees to the darkest depths of the ocean, Jeff Corwin takes you on a wild adventure around the world where you will discover some creatures that actually exist in the real world.
- Deleted Scenes with Intro by Director Steve Loter
- Tink’n About Animals: From a float of crocodiles to a mob of kangaroos, Fawn breaks down animal groupings by singing her own catchy song.
- Gruff Love: Meet the big, lovable star of the movie with this musical montage featuring KT Tunstall’s heartwarming song, “Strange Sight.”
- My Dad’s Movie: Hanging Out at the Premiere: Now that you know how I helped my Dad come up with the story for his movie, join me as I get to see it for the first time. (DMA Exclusive)
*Digital bonus offerings may vary per retailer
Feature Run Time: Approximately 76 minutes
Rating: Feature Film: “G” in U.S.; “G” in Canada (CE + CF)
Additional Bonus Features Not Rated
Aspect Ratio: Blu-ray Feature Film = 1.78:1
DVD = 1.78:1
Audio: Blu-ray Feature Film = English 7.1, Spanish 5.1, French 5.1
DVD = English 5.1, Spanish 5.1, French 5.1
Languages/Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
# # #