I am always using a straightening iron to make my hair straighter why well because if I don't touch my hair and just let it go it will be a frizzy mess. So when I was chosen to review the Gurin Ceramic Iron i was really excited to try it. This iron is really nice it has a little knob to adjust the temp to your liking. I put mine on about 375 because my hair is on the thinner side. Below is a before picture excuse my no make up but I really love this iron and will continue to use it for my hair.
Gurin Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener, 1.25 inch with Carrying Case In Stock.
1. Straighten, flip and curl your hair
2. Adjustable temperature from 240F to 450F (120C - 220C) to suit all hair types
3. Ceramic/tourmaline plates create a shinier, silkier finish in lesser time
4. 1.25 inch plate width, wide enough for any hair length and hair types, yet narrow enough for bangs
5. Transform frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous straight, sleek locks
I think this iron is so sleek and very nice looking and the best thing about it is the way it does my hair!!
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.