TAMPA, Fla. (Mar. 13, 2018) Latin pop powerhouse Olga Tañón and record breaking pop group Goo Goo Dolls take the stage this weekend at Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay’s fourth annual Food & Wine Festival.
The festival takes place on Saturdays and Sundays now through April 29. Concerts are included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission.
Olga Tañón– Saturday, March 17 at 7:00 p.m., Gwazi Park
Originating from the beautiful Puerto Rico, Olga Tañón is a Latin pop powerhouse. Earning two Grammys, three Latin Grammys, and 29 Premio Lo Nuestro Awards, Olga’s effortless fusion of tropical music, Latin inspirations and catching pop tune will make you want to stand up and dance along.
Goo Goo Dolls- Sunday, March 18 at 6:00 p.m., Gwazi Park
The Goo Goo Dolls have become one of the most globally respected and influential forces in popular music history, selling more than 10 million albums since 1986. They have had an unprecedented string of 14 Number One and top ten multi-format hit singles including “Name,” “Slide”, “Black Balloon”, ”Broadway,” “Here Is Gone,” “Big Machine,” “Sympathy,” “Stay With You”, “Let Love In”, “Before It’s Too Late”, “Jim’s Theme” (Treasure Planet),” and “Better Days,”. “Iris,” from the soundtrack, spent nearly 12 straight months on the charts and held the Number One position for 17 consecutive weeks. By that point, sales of the soundtrack exceeded a phenomenal 10 million copies worldwide. “Iris” was also reported by Billboard magazine to be the biggest pop radio song of the last 20 years
- Food & Wine Festival VIP Priority Seating – VIP Priority Seating is available for each concert date. Reservations start at $34.99.
- Food, Wine & Brew Sampler – Guests with exclusive interests in culinary offerings can purchase a Food & Wine sampler that includes any samples of choice throughout the Festival. Samplers are available in quantities of five, eight or twelve and start at $29.99. New this year, a Pass Member exclusive 15-item Sampler is available for the same price as a 12-item Sampler.
- Wine, Bourbon and Tequila by the Bottle – Guests can take home a part of the Food & Wine Festival with wine, bourbon and tequila available for purchase by the bottle at the Xcursions gift shop.
BEST VALUES FOR FLORIDA RESIDENTS:
- For a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Fun Card and get an Adventure Island Fun Card FREE! Experience both parks through 2018 for the price of one.
- For those wishing for more VIP offerings, the Annual Pass includes unlimited admission for 12 months, free parking, no blockout dates, in-park discounts and other benefits, valued at more than $350. With EZpay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $16 per month for both Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island
The Festival features all-new twists on cuisine at 13 culinary cabins, along with favorites like mango shrimp ceviche and beef brisket on a spiced corn waffle. Experience bold new eats at the Savory Tavern with fried frog legs with bacon corn fritters, or indulge in flavorful treats at Artisan Eats with beloved dish duck fat truffle fries and then spice it up with tostones rellenos de pollo at Comfort Kitchen. Opt for lobster tart with leeks and Swiss cheese or mushroom vol-au-vent at the Light Fare Canteen, or relish in the robust flavors at Chef’s Plantation with salmon cake with lemon aioli, Korean-style ribs and all-new short rib and brie grilled cheese. Guests can elevate the Food and Wine Festival experience even more by sipping a carefully curated selection of fine bourbons and new tequila tastings.
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from March 3 through April 29 and is included with any Pass, Fun Card or daily admission. Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
Be the first to know about new events, special deals and future announcements by following the park’s blog at BuschGardens.com/tampa/blog, or “Like” the Busch Gardens Facebook page, and follow @buschgardens on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
About SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment™ is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 31,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
The company owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld, Busch Gardens® and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 50-year history, the company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States. The company's theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests. Visit AdventureIsland.com or Busch Gardens.com.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc., a publicly traded company. Visit www.seaworldentertainment.com for more.