I love this company they have a lot of great items for special occasions. Especially Mother's Day coming up here shortly. They have everything from scrapbooking to greeting cards, party decorations, journals, and so much more. I received the DENIM DOGWOOD JOURNAL and also the AZALEAS MOM Mother's Day care it's beautiful. Both of these items are really nice. I love the both of these items. Any Mom out there would love them also.
About the Company:
It's very important to us to conduct our business in a manner that encourages and inspires respect for the environment and the community.
Our goal is to create our products using environmentally-sound methods and to conduct our operations in an environmentally-responsible manner.
Below are some of the organizations that we support and encourage you to support as well!
- Alabama Environmental Council
- American Red Cross
- Birmingham Boston Terrier Rescue Organization
- Black Warrior River Keepers
- Brownstones to Red Dirt
- Fresher than Fresh 100% Natural Snow Cones
- Greater Birmingham Humane Society
- Hearts + Hands for Japan
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation
- Journals for a Cause, benefiting the River Oak Center for Children
- Rainforest Partnership
- Right Rides
- Shelby County Humane Society
- Worth a Dam
- Wildlife Conservation Society
DENIM DOGWOOD • JOURNAL
for dreams, lists & ideas
Corresponding pattern on inside front cover
• Eco-friendly sustainably harvested birch journal
• All pages lined on front and back
• 100% post-consumer recycled paper
• Wood & paper are 100% biodegradable & recyclable with paper goods
• Packaged in a clear bag
• 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
'happy mother's day'
Send your mom a lovely bouquet!
• Flat wood card with corresponding color envelope
• Made in the USA from sustainably-harvested birch wood
• Blank back. Write with ease using color pencils, ballpoint or gel pen!
• 100% biodegradable and recyclable with paper goods
• Packaged in a clear sleeve
• A2 - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Unlike traditional paper cards, no two wood cards are exactly alike.
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.