I always hear about how good fish oil is for you and the benefits of it this fish oil liquid from Wiley's Finest doesn't taste bad and it's good for you too. I was kinda scared to try but I went ahead and did and love the benefits of it too. This retails for $24.99 and the orange flavor is the best besides making me feel better too. I will continue to take this as long as I can.
- Great tasting natural Orange flavor
- Naturally contains vitamin A & D
- Contains the antioxidant Astaxanthin
- Provides 220mg of Omega-7
- May reduce the risk of heart disease*
- Supports brain and vision function
- No fishy-burps
Get your Omega-3s in a liquid! Our all natural, rich orange color liquid is reflective of the Wild Alaskan Pollock diet. We gently process the oil to remove environmental contaminants while preserving the natural micronutrients Vitamin A & D and the super antioxidant Astaxanthin.
- Each teaspoon contains
- 440mg EPA, 220mg DHA for a total of 660mg EPA + DHA
- 220mg Omega-7
- 600mg Omega-9
- Naturally contains (not added) Vitamin A (3000-8000 IU) and Vitamin D3 (1-10 IU)
- Naturally contains (not added) Astaxanthin 5-15mcg per serving
- Take 1 tsp. per day; 8.45 fl. oz. bottle is a 50 day supply!
- Sustainable Alaskan Fish caught by American Fishermen
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.