Ok now I have never seen anything dedicated to new dad's only new mom's well their is a company called Daddy & Company that does just that they have a lot of items just for the dad out there. And what I am talking to you about is a special bag called Bag O' Books that are just books about dad. I love this concept in fact me and my daughter just got done reading one of the books tonight before bed called The Daddy Book and she loved it. Some of the other books are Clifford's Day with Dad, Just me and my Dad, I love you Daddy, What Daddy Bear loves, What Daddy Duck Loves, and the new Dad's Survival Guid. All these books come stuffed in this cute I'm the Daddy bag that Dad's can use for their trip in the hospital. This set retails for $49.95.
Now I had photo's taken of all these items and for some reason I now can't find them. But we love all the books we got and these would be perfect for that new expected Dad out there.
Bag O’ Books from Daddy & Co. makes a perfect shower or holiday gift for any expectant daddy. It comes with the “I’m the Daddy” Trunk Bag stuffed with six of our most popular baby and daddy books, plus a parenting guide – perfect for new daddies!
- Includes I’m the Daddy Trunk Bag made from 100% natural cotton canvas
- Includes "I'm the Daddy" sunglasses
- Includes 7 Books!
- I Love You, Daddy! by Edie Evans
- What Daddy Bear Loves by Paige Nickell
- What Daddy Duck Loves by Paige Nickell
- The Daddy Book by Todd Parr
- Just Me and My Dad by Mercer Mayer
- The New Dad's Survival Guide by Scott Mactavish
- Clifford's Day with Dad by Norman Bridwell
- Includes a savings of over $15.00!
Check them out on Facebook!!
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.