I am really excited to tell you about the New Pumpkin Menu for this season. The new pumpkin menu which has a lot of items. I was lucky enough to sample some of these items at my local Dunkin Donuts for this post and I have to tell you to come in and try their new menu everything is amazing!! One of the new items on their menu is the new Pumpkin Crème Brulee Coffee and Lattes you can get these hot and iced which is a mixture of pumpkin and vanilla. These are really good I was able to try both hot and cold. Another great item they are going to have is there Spicy Smoked Sausage breakfast sandwich this was really good it was pretty spicy and I like spicy so i loved this. And other fall menu items include a full line of beverages and baked goods. Perfect Pumpkin picks that are available anytime of the day.
Some of the items that you can expect throughout the Fall are:
- Pumpkin Coffee and Lattes their are two different varieties of pumpkin you can get Pumpkin or Pumpkin Mocha and they can be served hot or iced.
- Pumpkin Pie Donut this has a pumpkin pie filled buttercream filled in the donut frosted with white dripping icing and sprinkled with graham cracker topping.
- Pumpkin Donut and Munchkins Donut Hole Treats this is a glazed pumpkin cake donut that can be also enjoyed as Munchkins donut hole treats.
- Pumpkin Muffin a delicious spiced autumn topped with white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
- Pumpkin K-Cup packs available at dunkin donuts stores nation wide 9.99 a box for this variety of the brands popular k Cup packs for the Keurig k cup system and now you can enjoy the smell and taste at home.
- Pumpkin Packaged Coffee this is available in 8 oz size at participating Dunkin Donut restaurants .
All these items will be available through the Fall at participating dunkin donuts.
And be on the lookout there will be a fun new pumpkin treat added to the menu in October.
And be on the lookout shortly for the Spicy Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich this ahead of the cooler weather this sandwich has a spicy split sausage link with egg and American cheese served on a English muffin. This sandwich was really good I have been loving spicy things right now and this sandwich hit the spot my son even liked it but I made sure not to give him the sausage part in case it was.
Some other great things we were able to try were pumpkin mocha coffee which is available in hot or iced. I liked them both ways.
The next item that was really good was there Pepper Jack Supreme Bagel which was amazing with the melted cheese and peppers so good.
Now for something new they have on the menu is there new chicken Snack'n go this is a yummy wrap with chicken and bacon in it my son loves chicken so there was no surprise that he would enjoy this. Perfect for a little one at lunch time or really any time of the day.
Are you in the mood for an ice coffee??? You should try there french vanilla swirl ice coffee. This coffee is a good one all year but to me it has a fall taste to it if that makes sense!!
Then there was there hazelnut ice coffee which is really good too it has a nutty taste and reminds me a lot of fall.
And the last but not least we were able to try the pumpkin milkshake my son was a huge fan of this. It was very sweet and creamy and very very good!!
And we had some of baskin robbins cheesecake ice cream this was a creamy ice cream that was really good also and a big fan of that of course was my son that is all he asked about.
And now for the special I have been wanting to tell you. For one day only on Monday September 29th is National Coffee Day and Dunkin Donuts is providing 1 Med Dark Roast Cup of Coffee all day for free no purchase necessary!!!!
The dark roast coffee we actually were able to sample and was pretty good but usually I like mine a little sweeter. But I do love how strong the dark roast is it really wakes you up!!
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product.