Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide Kanberra Gel Review/Giveaway


I am really excited to tell you about a great giveaway I have coming at you. It is from Kanberra Gel and they have some great stuff to remove allergens from the air and everything is all natural with no chemicals that are safe for kids and pets. What a great idea for Mother's Day. I received a few of the gel jars and room spray that helps eliminate mold, mildew, and bacteria.   



About Kanberra:

When used Kanberra Gel allows the natural antiseptic properties of the oils to become airborne through an evaporative release.
How does Kanberra Gel work?
At the micro-biotic level, the air itself absorbs the pharmaceutical grade oils. As the air circulates and lands on the source (the mold, mildew, etc.), Kanberra Gel begins neutralizing and eliminating problems, and associated odors, on contact. It does so naturally, with no chemicals. Most importantly, the use of Kanberra Gel acts as a preventive program against these problems for up to 45 days after there is no longer gel in the container.


  • For cleaner air and surfaces
  • Instantly remove odors at the source
  • Attacks and degrades mold, mildew and bacteria
  • Available in 2 oz & 8 oz spray bottles


  • Multi-purpose for cleaner surfaces and air with just one wipe
  • Infused with the antiseptic and antifungal properties of Tea Tree Oil (TTO)
  • Attack and degrade mold, fungus and bacteria at the source — neutralize odors
  • Countless uses — in the home, car, boat, travel and more



All of you Mom's out there would you like to win a really cute gift set from Kanberra Gel basket?? Enter the Rafflecopter Below for your chance to win!!!




Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

17 comments:

  1. I use wax melts, they work pretty well, but they don't last very long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Seventh Generation wipes with the thyme oil and I like to use my Scentsy warmer to melt tarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use essential oils, or natural candles.
    twinkle at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have used electric scented oil warmers, lysol wipes, febreeze spray, carpet deodorizer, dryer sheets, candles, automatic aerosol sprays, windows open as much as possible, etc. LOL Besides having things clean, I love things smelling fresh.
    dor.turner@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use a natural cleaner that smells clean and isn't toxic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use candles to freshen things up. (Angie PreciselyMine)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Frebreeze and glad candles.

    ReplyDelete