I love Nicole Lee Handbags and I was recently able to review one. Some things I look for in a bag is something big enough to fit all my stuff in it plus fit some of my son's things too. My son is 19 months and I still have to carry around all the necessities like Diapers, Rash Cream, Wipes, and such. And I really don't feel like carrying around both a diaper bag and a purse. So that is where these awesome bags come into play.
This bag is great I can fit all my stuff and then some. I would highly suggest this to anyone that is a Mom also if your looking to have something you can carry everything in. A little about the bag Amber Floral Eyelet Shoulder Bag that retails for $77.99 it comes in 4 beautiful colors Beige, Black, Blue, and Yellow.
- Sweet with a vengeance Amber in intricately detailed laser-cut eyelet with studs.
- Exterior features: Top zipper closure, faux python trim, laser cut design with stud accents, Nicole Lee nameplate in front, side chain details, and back zip pocket.
- Interior features: zip wall pocket with Nicole nameplate at interior back, double open wall pockets at interior front, and NL Polka Dot satin lining.
- Top handle with 10.5 inch drop.
- For cleaning, wipe with damp cloth.
Now for the exciting part for being my exclusive readers I was asked if I could mention this really exciting sale that Nicole Lee is offering. You can save up to 75% off on the hotest Nicole Lee handbags. For Facebook Fans the sale starts the 15th and for all the other's open to the public the sale will start April 16-17 so head over to their Facebook and like their page so you have a extra day to look around. I know I will be heading over their to look around you can't beat this deal so go check it out!!
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions.