Disclaimer - I am receiving compensation for this post from BabyTime, in return for posting about this app with the information provided to me by the company.
Today I am going to tell you about an app called Babytime this is a free baby tracking app for Ios. If you would like to download the app you can find it here Babytime you can also check out the Simfler site here.
Here are some reasons you might want to track baby activity. I will give you five of them
1. Know babies needs with more accuracy- it's difficult for parents to know what their baby wants right away since talking isn't an option yet, but if you know his or her activity pattern, you can guess with confidence of what needs to be done.
Also, you can ensure healthy mental and physical growth of your baby by planning a steady routine that will help keep the baby's and nutritional balance and check.
2. To improve quality of your babies sleep, naturally. Teaching your baby to sleep soundly at night is a skill that carries on into their adulthood. That's why you need to make sure that your baby has a consistent nap schedule and is getting plenty of sleep at night. Record what time your baby likes to take naps and use it to establish a nap and bedtime routine that works for both of you and the baby.
3. Create a feeding schedule. Record what time your baby's natural cues to feed occurs. Then, make a feeding schedule that works for both of you. Increase the feeding amount little by little as your baby grows.
4. Notice signs of sickness. Lethargy or irritability is often a sign of sickness. A daily record of your babies activities help you notice changes in their behavior, immediately. Additionally, the doctor will find your records helpful when examining your baby.
5. Happy parents, happy baby. Establishing a steady routine that works for both you and the baby allows you to feel prepared and set aside some time for yourself. Raising a baby is a long journey so do something that makes you happy once a day to re-energize for the next day.
Here are six ways to use babytime
1. What to do when your baby is crying and you have no idea why. Baby time let you know exactly when your baby needs to feed, take a nap, or needs his diaper changed.
2. Is your baby not feeling well? Show your babies daily activities, recorded in baby time, to your doctor.
3. Have you started planning for your babies bedtime routine? Keep your plans consistent with the help of graphs and charts charts.
4. Are you a working mom or dad? You can connect with your babies babysitter through babytime.
5. Ever wonder how other moms are raising their babies? Gain parenting insights from our community.
6. Is mom and dad raising the baby together? Mom and dad can record and share their babies activities at the same time, on different devices.
I would highly suggest this app to new Mom's out there or even Dad's even if your a Mom for the 3rd or 4th time this sounds like something very interesting to try!!
Make sure to check out the instructional video Here