I am always taking pictures and video's all the time. I don't think there is ever a time where I am not taking some sort of pictures. So when I was able to review the 16 gb Flash Drive and I sure could use it too. My computer is filled with pictures that take to much space on my computer and not to mention my phone yes I do have a 32 g sd card but I like to have a lot of space and this is perfect!!!
Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SI, Galaxy SII I9100,I9103,9108, Galaxy SIII i9300, Galaxy S4 i9500; Motorola XOOM, TG01, Nokia N8, E7 etc. other Cell Phones and Tablet which support OTG Function.
- Stylish：portable, lightweight and using the new concept style
- Speedy: plug and play, complies with USB2.0 specification, blazing-fast data transmission speeds
- Safe and reliable：rewritable for one million times, data can be stored for 10 years
- Data encryption; entire disk or partition data encryption
·Connect to mobile phone
1. USB disk connect to the phone until the USB icon appears, your phone has been connected to the USB disk.
2. After the connection, open the phone file manager, you will find SDA folder appears in the phone's USB Storage folder. This SDA folder is USB disk space .
3. You can directly open SDA folders including the pictures, music, video and other files. You can also copy the things you need to the phone (folder management methods very from each devices).
·Connect to computer
1. Firstly USB disk connect to computer.
2. Then the operation is just like that of common USB disk.
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.