My son loved playing with the Wild Kratts toys from Pbs kids we received the Wild Kratts 4PK Figure Set Assortment and the Wild Kratts Wildlife Plush the tiger and the Wild Kratts book too wild sea creatures. He loved all the items when we got them he kept holding the tiger and wanting to take it to bed with him and the figurines he plays with all the time he likes making them talk to each other so I know he will be playing these for awhile. As for the book he likes looking at the pic's but he can't read yet.
Wild Kratts Unleashes Debut
Toy Collection at Toys“R”Us
New Line of Imagination-Powered Playthings Lets Kids Bring the Animal Adventures of the Hit PBS KIDS TV Series Starring Chris and Martin Kratt to Life!
New York, NY, August 21, 2014 – Kids from coast-to-coast will go wild for the premiere collection of Wild Kratts toys! Now available at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and on toysrus.com, the extensive new range from Wicked Cool Toys – featuring collectable action figures, talking plush, power suits and more – brings home all the action-packed fun of the hit animated Wild Kratts TV show on PBS KIDS, so kids everywhere can “star” in their own animal-powered adventures – just like series’ stars Chris and Martin Kratt!
“We’re so excited to introduce our very first collection of Wild Kratts toys and inspire fans to embark on their own imaginative wildlife adventures,” said Chris Kratt, creator, producer and co-star of the series and co-founder of the Kratt Brothers Company. “The new offerings encourage kids to discover the unique ‘creature powers’ of some of the world’s most amazing animals, as they have tons of fun.”
The must-have new assortment of Wild Kratts toys includes:
- Wild Kratts Creature Power Suit Set Assortment (SRP $19.99) – Fans can become part of the Wild Kratts team with their very own Creature Power Suit! Available in either blue or green, each set includes a special vest and pair of gloves to ‘outfit’ kids for endless role-play fun to experience real or imaginary ‘creature adventures’ and learn about interesting animals. Collectible creature power discs, which come with a variety of new Wild Kratts products, can be inserted into the center of the vest to ‘Activate Creature Power’ play!
- Wild Kratts Talking Plush Assortment (SRP $17.99 each) – Kids can take Chris and Martin on virtually any animal adventure that they can dream up with these talking Kratt brothers plush, featuring Chris’ and Martin’s signature phrases from the show!
- Wild Kratts 2PK Figure Set Assortment (SRP $5.99 each) – Kids can act out some of their favorite Wild Kratts adventures with these 3” Creature Power Suit figures, each accompanied by its own power animal and creature power disc!
- Wild Kratts 4PK Figure Set Assortment (SRP $9.99 each) – Chris, Martin and their animal friends are ready for action in these jam-packed sets, each containing a 3” Kratt brother figure in full creature power suit, 3 animal figures, and 4 collectible creature power discs.
- Wild Kratts Wildlife Plush Assortment (SRP $7.99 each) – These soft and cuddly 6” plush animals let kids bring the wildlife adventures home like never before. They can choose from Wild Kratts animal friends Grabsy, Hipster, Koala-Balloon, Little Howler, Spot-Swat, and Shadow – or collect them all!
- Wild Kratts Createrra Set Assortment (SRP $12.99) – Modeled after the Kratts’ own Createrra jeep from the show, each freewheeling vehicle features real working doors and comes complete with a 3” articulated Kratt brother figure ready to hop aboard for animal-centered exploration!
- Wild Kratts Creaturepod Projector Set Assortment (SRP $7.99) – Featuring 20 different images, kids can create endless wildlife adventures with this new “Creaturepod” projector set. The set – available in two varieties, green for Chris and blue for Martin – comes equipped with an adjustable black Velcro wrist strap, so young explorers can bring the adventures along with them – anywhere they roam!
In addition to the toys, a new Wild Kratts book, “Wild Sea Creatures: Sharks, Whales and Dolphins!” (SRP $3.99) is now available for even more animal-centered adventures! The release is the first installment in the new Wild Kratts book series from Random House Kids, which follows Chris and Martin as they travel to animal habitats all around the globe! Young readers ages 4-6 can “dive in” to the Step 2 Reader, featuring basic vocabulary and short sentences to tell simple stories, and join the Kratt brothers as they activate their Creature Power Suits to swim with sharks, whales, and other fascinating creatures of the sea!
The popular live-action and animated Wild Kratts TV series, produced by Kratt Brothers Company and 9 Story Entertainment, is seen daily on PBS KIDS (check local listings). Each half-hour episode follows the animated version of the brothers and their friends on hilarious expeditions with wild animals from around the world, complete with animal-inspired gadgets and awesome Creature Power Suits that enable the adventurers to get close to the creatures. Every episode explores an age-appropriate science concept central to an animal’s life and showcases a spectacular wildlife moment, presented with engaging stories of mystery and rescue as well as the Kratt brothers’ signature brand of laugh-out-loud comedy. The real-life Chris and Martin introduce each Wild Kratts episode with a live-action segment that imagines what it would be like to experience a never-before-seen wildlife occurrence, and asks, “What if…?” to set the story in motion.
About Wicked Cool Toys
With offices in Philadelphia, PA, Santa Monica, CA, and Hong Kong, WickedCool, LLC has a diverse portfolio of playthings for all ages. Headed by veteran toy executives Michael Rinzler, Jeremy Padawer and Thomas Poon, Wicked Cool works with some of the world’s leading brands, including Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles®, Disney®, Marvel®, DC Comics®, Scanimalz™, WWE™, The Wiggles®, Wild Kratts®, and Monster Jam® as well as several home grown brands, including My Girl's Dollhouse™, Crashlings™, and GoodToy™. Follow the Company on both Facebook and Twitter.
About 9 Story Entertainment
9 Story Entertainment is one of the industry’s leading creators, producers and distributors of award-winning animated and live-action content for young audiences around the world. With one of North America’s largest animation studios based in Toronto, 9 Story has over 220 creative and production staff, and has produced over 900 half hours of quality children’s and family programming, seen on some of the most respected children’s channels around the world across multiple platforms. The company’s distribution arm represents a growing catalogue which includes several beloved brands such as Arthur, Wibbly Pig, Harriet the Spy: Blog Wars, Wild Kratts and Almost Naked Animals in addition to exciting new series such as Numb Chucks, Camp Lakebottom, Cache Craze, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood and Nerds and Monsters. Last year the company acquired CCI Kids, the family content division of CCI Entertainment, increasing 9 Story’s portfolio to over 1600 half hours of content with popular shows such as Guess How Much I Love You, Joe & Jack, Artzooka! and Extreme Babysitting.
About The Kratt Brothers Company
Kratt Brothers Company is an award-winning entertainment company focusing on television and interactive digital media production, distribution, and brand management. Headed by industry veterans Martin Kratt and Chris Kratt and with offices in the US and Canada, the Kratt Brothers Company operates a full-service live action and animation studio where creativity brings its global properties to life. Having created, developed, and produced over 250 episodes of popular children’s programming, including Kratts’ Creatures, Be The Creature, and Emmy-winning Zoboomafoo, the company’s production and licensing teams continue in this tradition of quality with the new smash hit series, Wild Kratts.
Disclaimer: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion. These products are from a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. Please allow 8 weeks to receive product. For Giveaway items.